Monday, July 26, 2010

New Technology and The Middle aged Woman

OMG I have spent half a day trying to add new widgets to my Blog!  If you're a Baby Boomer stay at home mom you've had very little experience with computers.  As little as I know about them I still have friends that know less, but I'm learning.  Mostly by trail and error, like today. 
I learned about a new company  called, Open Sky.  Very interesting.  The concept is they connect people with a product to sell with someone like me that will talk about it and sell it on their Blog.  These are products you don't find in stores and you only sell the products you like. 
I once owned a gift shop and I love retail sales so this is something I might enjoy. 
Lord help me I'm also trying to setup a widget from Amazon.com.
If you hear someone screaming in the night don't worry it's just me!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'd say you're doing great...I grew up on computers and didn't understand half of what you just blogged about! Guess i'm not as tech savvy as i thought ;)

    ReplyDelete