Thursday, June 17, 2010

I watched a great show last night on TV.  It's called Hot In Cleveland.  It's about three middle aged women from LA.   One of them wrote a book about a list of two hundred twenty two things a woman should do before she dies.  On the list was cash in your air miles and go on a trip to Paris with two of your best friends.  If you read my blogs you will know I love Paris.  Their plane has trouble so they have to land in Cleveland.  Being hungry they go looking for a bar & grill and upon entering one they notice the men are looking at them.  Being from LA where if you're a woman over the age of twenty one you're considered old and the men don't give you a second look they were very flattered.  The show goes on with jokes about being a middle aged woman and the man/woman relationship at that age.  I very much enjoyed the show and I recomend it for a good laugh. 

1 comment:

  1. I've heard that show is great. I didn't watch it this week, but I definitely want to check it out. I'll let you know once I watch it!

    ReplyDelete