Thursday, June 10, 2010

I've been thinking a lot lately about the things I would like to do.  I have two lists.  One is a list of things I would do if money were no object and the other one is more realistic.  Due to recent financial setbacks I don't know when I'll be able to do any thing on my list but I'll be ready if I ever get the chance.
If money wasn't an object I would:
Take a trip on the Orient Express
Buy an apartment in Paris
Help people anonymously when ever I saw a need.
Realistically I would like to:
Rent a house on the beach for a week
Take an overnight train trip
See the giant Red Wood trees
Travel
Take my grandchildren to Disney world
Open a gift shop

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! When I live in Texas, we will go to California and see the Sequoias! They are amazing! We could even take an overnight train from Texas to California, see the Redwoods then stay in a house on the beach in California! It's a date!

    ReplyDelete